Standard Fender 56x13cm Royal Blue
These fenders are extremely durable and are able to stand up to the demands on the roughest conditions.
- Anchor Marine standard fenders are moulded in one piece from a UV resistant specially formulated marine vinyl.
- The ropehold has an injection moulded hard eye insert designed to prolong the fenders life.
- Controlled heat during manufacturing produces an even wall thickness eliminating any possible weak spots.
- The ultra reliable football style inflation valve ensures our fenders will not accidentally deflate and allows simple pressure adjustments whilst still attached to your boat.
Added to all this we also provide a wide range of sizes offering you the choice you want.
Features and Tips:
- Moulded in tough UV resistant PVC
- Used either Vertically or Horizontally
- Stainless steel needle valve adjustment for inflation/deflation in larger sizes
- Suitable for pleasurecraft and workboats
- Ropehold is reinforced with a nylon thimble on larger sizes
- Avaliable in white and a range of colours
- Consistant wall thickness for maximum strength and long life
Why Not have lines spliced on by one of our staff
Professionally finished looks neat with no knots!
Email or Ring us to organise before dispatch
Rope spliced with English Braids Braid On Braid in Various colours
(Including VAT at 20%)